Pick Me

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

studies and where do you get water from?

deng you guys should see how many amaran letters they send out to everyone okay, pn. teo's room was like yelllooooowww so don't lah be so bangga that you ponteng too much all. we all got the letter lah :D

sehubungan dengan itu, i'm trying so hard not to skip school, but i think studying at home will be much more efficient, and i can leave my rc on too! (they have drinks now!) :( but since i don't want to get a green letter next time, i'm trying to study in school.

wasn't school meant for studying anyway?
NO!

whatlah i am so worried about exam next week even though its some kucilek topical monthly test.
i am praying hard, and studying hard.

my brain is constantly thinking of what to study next larh :/ disgusting right? i know.

SPM my foot lah.

so why do i still have time for facebook and my blog?
because it doesn't count :)


everytime i get emo about my yeh yeh, my heart feels heavy, i feel lightheaded, and sometimes my hands will shake.
the feeling of missing him isn't entirely sad, but its like you lost something and can't find it anymore and you feel very inferior.
:(



dont PUSH me :D

No comments: