Pick Me

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

i really shouldnt miss you.

i will lose my mind if i ever lose my stationery again.
especially rulers.
yes, rulers.

sorry haven't been updating, it seems pretty dead here, but i'm updating for the sake of releasing tension here, ahem.

i'm actually ahead on my homework mind you, even more than other people who are perpetually less busy than i am.
and i'm very happy about that.

except for my moral folio tho *frowns*

and i need to say thatt AUGH i miss football.
i can't wait for august for goodness sake!

but then if you think about it, its already july :O
and btw, you know i'm going to fail everything in the next term.

except for maybe...est.

and :(
:(
:(
:(

i hate thinking about things so much.
i stress so much nowadays i dream about my stress okay.
almost every night.

nvm, i'll tell you about my weekend :)
saturday morning, i forgot to go to s.u -_-
but i was busy doing work anyway.

and then in 365 we had the memory verse game..which took too long..and i feel so bad.
anyway its over kan.

i have a video of sean and kyle doing their 'dance' :D

then at night i think i did more homework...
and then sunday!

i went to seafield :)
went with alot of people, we should have started a 365 stall there and tapao everybody!

pictures next time.

and i got this sampat sunburn especially on my shoulders.
it wasn't so hot anyway that day, but i guess UV rays and such.

that night, i kept yelling i'm red! i'm red! to the mirror and i hate getting sunburned on my face cause the tan line follows after my specs.

but i think its not that obvious?

okay, i wanna go sleep now the weather awesome for once!
:D

so much for kuala selangor -_-

No comments: