Pick Me

Friday, June 26, 2009

you are the reason that i believe.

hello.
i'm not happy, no.

after this i never ever want to be sick anymore.

it sucks.

all i do is barely eat, sleep alot, and watch tv and play RC which after awhile pisses you off cause why on earth do the toilets get dirty so fast hmm???
oh i can't be bothered grr.

i didn't go to school for a whole week too and that worries me like crazy, because i won't know scary stuff like mod maths and add maths and probably miss out alot of homework and then i need to pass up my maths folio swt.

although i'm sure my darling classmates haven't yet passed up their moral folios too right?
right?

i won't mind going back to school you know, if you let me sit down all the time and take naps when the cough syrup kicks in, provide me an endless supply of painkillers, and keep me away from the oily smelly canteen.

well mostly i'm absent because the cough is giving me such pain from my stomach and back.

and btw, i really did lose abit of weight :)
like 1 or 2 kilos like that.
very big deal.

anyway, rather interestingly, i've been having alot of dreams as i've been sleeping so much.
alot of dreams mean, more than 10 that i can remember.
most of which are nightmares.

somehow nightmares of things i need to do and worst case scenarios resulting in me waking up with fits of coughing until i feel like throwing up.

dreams involving the microwave oven, thomas vermaelen, most of my homework, sejarah, my pills, transformers -_-

omg i hope i get better by tmr or else you all are gonna hate me for coughing so much in the cinema.
I'm still going to go no matter how sick I am okay transformers is a big deal.

bleh.
a whole post on 'sick'.

i'm bloody unhealthy.
yeah i can run -_- -_- -_-

an old pic :)
joel, eugene, sam, chewie and me.
look at my hair :D :D

No comments: