Pick Me

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

so beat it!

hey kids!

my painkillers wearing off, and i can feel every ounce of pain through my throat and ears right now.
why are they connected?
i dont know. something about pressure.
but i'm trying to ration my painkillers cause i only have three left.

and my epic period cramps are coming and i want my painkillers to help me with that too, and in school as well.

oh how it hurts.

tags from the noobs at the cbox :)

1.) Besides your lips, where is the favorite spot to get kissed?
the side of my head there.
eyuch.

2.) How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
i thought it was a joke.

3.) Who was the last person/people you took a photo with?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. i think i remember jia chui pulling out a camera in mcD and me desperately trying to get in the the pic withhhh, my sis, kar kien, and some of irene's and pearly's cell.

4.) Would you consider yourself spoiled?
no, not really.

5.) Will you ever donate blood?
i'm anaemic. i want all the blood i can get.

6.) Have you ever had a best friend who was the opposite sex?
yeah.

7.) Do you want some one to be dead?
erm, nope :)

8.) What does your last text messages say?
haha i will come 1:) dont worry be happy.

9.) What are u thinking right now?
i'm in pain, and i cannot find the ridsect.

10.) Do you want someone to be with you now?
oh yes :D

11.) What was the time you went to bed last night?
1am only lah.

12.) Where did you buy the tee that you are wearing now?
hmm. i dont know. but its very sexy :)

13.) Is some one on your mind right now?
a tie between hao ran and maegan.

14.) Who was the last person who text you?
wen jun :D

yeah.
so.
i've realized, i'm very silly.

spot the sampat!

No comments: