Pick Me

Friday, July 6, 2007

bassguitar, electricguitar, drums

My Chemical Romance - Teenagers
Justin Timberlake - Lovestoned/I Think She Knows
DASHBOARD CONFESSIONAL.

ok. music is again taking over my life.

people, go watch Transformers. i feel like watching it again.

me ushering this saturday.
i got a name tag.
its chainy thing is......PINK!
i dont usually like pink...but still.

went to Jessica's blog just now.
Jealousy+Insecurity
thats my life.

seems like everyone is emo nowadays.
and so is the weather.

[my first time amateur try at adobe photoshop]

i feel like talking about the guy again.
*sighs and frowns*
he is not the perfect guy for me.
heehee.

i need respect and attention.
if being rude is your way of communicating, maybe your life isnt so much better than mine.



Sarah freaking migrated to freaking Australia.

1 comment:

jessytheklchic said...

hahaha... like the pic...