Pick Me

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Infinite thoughts

Hello I really don't know what to do and how to be and where to go and who to turn to and when it will get better. Getting so annoyed with myself lately and how immature I'm being.

One of the biggest reasons I probably miss Korea so much is the fact that I got to take leave of everything here for a while and be independent and not have to deal with these certain things. In that time everyone is great, everything is fine and nothing will bother me.

And now I feel like it's so...saturated with things i just don't know how to accept and react to properly.

I've mentioned it before, maybe it's just because my life is in holiday mode at the moment and when everyone else is doing their own thing i can only sit and watch and be inferior. If i had more things to distract myself with.

Because in all good perspective, I actually have really nothing at all to complain about. Its just small things here and there that are probably making me form irrational conclusions of hopelessness but when I list them out (and I have many times, just to make sure I'm not going crazy), it's actually really nothing. nothing at all.

Or that's just what i tell myself. I don't know. I don't know anything.


No comments: