Pick Me

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Real-life dancing

One of my major self improvement challenges for sem4 in uni is to stop complaining so much about group assignments, and group members.

About their utter lack of competence or intelligence or common sense or decent effort to edit.

About how they are also so stubborn in accepting that everything I do is actually right and has been proven time and time again in every subject by every lecturer.

About how it seems like they've never written an essay or read a book in their entire lives.

About how BAD their levels of comprehension are in terms of understanding questions, briefs and summaries.

Today I failed. I will try again to be gracious and not think I'm right all the time (even though I am) and actually try to speak out my opinions instead of being passive aggressive.

No comments: