Pick Me

Sunday, March 4, 2012

happiness in proportions.

how you feel, after two goals.
my monthly exams are over, and at first i was, hallelujah, can take a break! then i realized, it's already march! D:

i don't mean to be a killjoy or come off as a jerky nerd, but i do think time has passed by awfully fast, and in 9 months i'll be sitting for stpm. there's still so much to take in and understand!

the exam that just passed felt okay to me, like OKAY :) and not like.. ohhkaayy :( haha. because i know me, i haven't studied at all last year, and i was so thankful that the syllabus covered in this exam was a lot less.
and to contradict myself, also freaks me out because my gosh, there's so much more! D:

if spm you can get by with hard work, memorizing and shallow understanding, stpm is mega hard work, ultra memorising and the understanding of a god. seriously. i do one math question and i feel like a genius already! :)

i pushed myself kind of hard this exam, and i'm quite amused that it feels kinda of like it did for spm. studying to the point of no appetite, mood, or energy.

and to sound more dramatic and pitiful, i feel a fever coming on now. from a sore throat. and it's getting worse by the hour! :(

and there's the r&d report, inorganic chem presentation, and the science week experiment. :/

on other matters, meng chern has now left for melaka. another one gone! why do you all like to leave me.

nat and steph bought me subway cookies to celebrate exam being over! :)

No comments: