Pick Me

Thursday, October 7, 2010

got news?

wow! consecutive updates! :)

i had lunch with charmaine today. my best friend. one of my very best friends.

i've known her for 5 years and i can't make it a day without thinking i need to see her or tell her things.

and we've got history.

and at lunch today, we saw our ex (supposedly) best friend. that we had problems with during std 6.

and i can't on earth remember why we were in spite anyway. that girl was annoying at most, what immaturity does it take to venge total war and ignorance on her at 12 years old??

besides her, i never really had alot of friend drama in my life. the second closest would be fighting over a guy, but now we laugh about how he wasn't worth it at all.

i never really got what people meant about being backstabbing or bitchy, i would risk saying nooo, none of my friends are like that at all. even in the past, and especially not now.

the only people i yell at are my immediate family, or... oliver.

the most heated argument i had was probably with my cousin when we were like, 6, because i hit him (VERY LIGHTLY) and he accused me of pinching and scratching him (what a wuss) because of something to do with... the tv remote or something like that.

i'd always picture fights and confrontations in my head like they were so cool and dramatic. but in real life, i'd probably have nothing witty to say anyway.

i think drama is so unnecessary.

last paper tmr babes! and then an awesome packed weekend ;D

No comments: