Pick Me

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

breaks.

look at how tan i used to be :)
i love car pictures. this was in jamie's :)

er. i will do birthday posts when my exams end okay?

today we have a sort of break cuz tmr we only have bm, and the day after only english and est. friday, next monday and tuesday are not good days though.

this exam's been tough, in the way that i was barely prepared for it, and it's like, i can't stop this, i still have to sit through this!

i can't stop time!

this is no surprise, who can?

but it feels like sometimes you just get through the day only to realize time is passing, and the less you work hard, the more angry you're going to get with yourself, then the more bejeweled you play, to relieve that anger, and then, you just wasted an hour shifting ugly saturated gemstones in 3's and 5's while exploding and electrocuting some.

and then you wonder? will this make a difference in the long run? does my extra hour (or so) sitting here affect my very results for the next day, and subsequently, the difference between that A and A+ for SPM in which affects your ability to get a scholarship or SOMETHING and then you become a beggar living off the kindness of your rich friends for the rest of your life?

the answer is: YOU WILL NEVER KNOW. because you CANNOT risk the fate of your life on an experiment that will take years to fruit up a result, and the thing is, you cannot!!! go back in time!!! and change it!!!

i don't remember if i posted this previously or not, but when watching the ex-form 5's take their spm results this year, even I was full of emotion. and i told myself on that day that when i go to my teacher and take my slip next year, i will not have an ounce of regret in me and that i have done everything i possibly could, and that God would decide the rest.

and if i did well, according to or above my expectations, i will burst into tears and thank all my teachers and hug and cry into the arms of my hypothetical boyfriend who was there to support me. and then i will thank God like nobody's business. and spend the rest of the day wasting my money on 3-D movies in the cinema with that hypothetical boyfriend. WHO ALSO DRIVES! and he will pay for me too...

and then i will force my family to take me out to a nice dinner at chilli's or italiannies that night, and let me order an expensive burger that i can also make myself.

and that night, i will have the best sleep ever and wake up the next day smiling :D and go on facebook. and i won't say what i got there, only if people ask i will answer.

and the following weeks i will tell people that, if you work hard, you can achieve it, and not be a hypocrite. then my future is bright and i live happily ever after. and marry that hypothetical boyfriend.

and then we will get kids, either 3 or 4, and let them suffer from having an annoying mom that keeps saying "back when i was 17 ah..." or "arsenal used to be a good team..." or "your father used to be good looking.." and stuff like that.

i am way off topic. i'm only like this because i just barely recovered from a fever that i got since saturday but had no time to rest and i have a massive headache now, and it's 8oclock. means i have to study. or else i will come back and reiterate this entire post back to you. in spanish.

i am tired.

i cut my hair, although it's barely noticeable. i look less like a shaggy dog now and more like a supahmodel :D er. i intensely hate the fantasy premier league, and. tthat'ss all :)

No comments: