Pick Me

Monday, March 30, 2009

i count it all, as lost.

i know my blog is so nice now and thanks to everyone for the compliments :)

so yesterday i watched 28 weeks later on star movies with my dad, and really i can't stomach these kinda shows, accompanying last weeks I am legend.

i am such a wimp.

anyway, in result of that, i'm so tired.
i slept in school, after about a week of not sleeping in school.

my body's time used to be very chunted wan.
now its back to the sleep-in-the-afternoon+sleep-late-at-night=die-at-school thing.
haha.

so i slept just now at 3.30, woke up at 4 cause it started to rain, went upstairs and slept at 4.05, woke up at 4.30 to answer a phone call, slept again till 5, and answered another call, and slept till 6.30.

haha. some more i got so much work to do for 365, involving photoshop :D


aha my blog so prettay!


i wonder what she'll say.
look at the scrapings on her hand haha.

No comments: