Pick Me

Saturday, March 21, 2009

look at the sun.

wey.

so.

guess i'll do jin onn's tag lah.

aiyah. i have to do both tags.

Directions : Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment (''You're tagged!'') and to read your blog, you can't tag the person who tagged you.

1. i spend the majority of my weekends and in church
2. pink is a nice color if you're not the biased type that think pink are for bimbos and whatnot
3. i wish i could join my school basketball team
4. i really love football :)
5. i really love nail polish...
6. I am constantly appreciative of the blessings i have. so much so, sometimes i think i'm too proud of them.
7. i can't wait to get married and have kids
8. i keep thinking about the mass amount of roxy bags that i want but can't buy
9. I got a retarded B for bm in my pmr that i cannot stop thinking about. it makes me sad :(
10. my nose runs alot. especially when near una's air cond
11. i have a very low tolerance level of anything intolerable
12. i am stuck on online shopping
13. i'm more quiet than i am noisy
14. i don't want to be a prefect anymore
15. i don't understand why some people don't know what a frown is. and i'm annoyed that there are no frown emoticons. cause i would use them alot.
16. i like my hair lah. even in this short ugly haircut, i think my hair is good :)

2nd tag

Direction: List 5 things that has something to do with you

1. 5 things you love the most
- my family, and the support, stability and comfort they give that most of us fail to appreciate
- my friends :D
- board and card games
- my hair
- cinemas

2. 5 things you hate the most
- homework
- insects
- people
- my nose when it runs
- not having alot of money (its more than just being materialistic okay)

3. 5 things beside you
- phone
- tissue
- printer
- cds
- ridsect

4. 5 babes you love the most
- una
- aski
- charmaine
- jess
- jo :)

5. 5 things you need the most
- My family
- My friends
- good grades
- church
- God :)

i don't feel like tagging people.
D:


lawrence passed his undang :D/ sean is cute lah/ laura loves her hair

No comments: