Pick Me

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

you were all the things i thought i knew.

my brain's run off.
with all my insides.
but has conveniently left my stomach in.
i'm bloody hungry.

i feel very very lost.
i think there's something wrong with me these days.
or, uh, now.

well i did wake up sad today.

i have absolutely no mood for studying. yeah this may be normal, but not in my case, no. especially inconvenient when post trials are 4 days away and um, the real thing is 39 days away. and my sejarah is starting to rot again. i'm serious. it does this after any sort of exam.
and yeah i'm freaking worried. i don't know what to do.
tuition and school ain't helping much.
i seem to have lost all willpower. and time management.

feeling very sucky about it.

and omg stupid guy issues.
damn it.
yeah, for the first time in a long time, i don't feel self assured knowing he's right there for me.
cause he's not.
ass.

and, i'm not happy bout my hair nowadays.
you may think this is a small thing..but really lah, its not that awesome anymore.

i feel like i have no time for anything anymore.
i'm so sick of putting off everything.
and i hate feeling guilty for every minute i waste not studying.
like here!
i'm wide awake annoying myself.
3 hours ago i could have started studying and now i'd be saying i studied for 3 damn hours.

i think its a psychological thing.
i'm never been so stressed out.

yeah last night i spent the whole night praying about it.

and you know what?
people are changing.
and it sucks cause hey! it's good.for them. but they don't know how much it can affect the circumstances.
its harder for me now.
cause life's been good for awhile.

but hey, like me and my hammy know, when something really good happens, something really bad is coming.
it's proven.
and it works the other way round too.


anyway. i'll let you guys off this post with a happier feel.

hey laura :) can ya dance?
this will make sense soon.


camp!whee!

No comments: