Pick Me

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

we sing. we dance. we steal things.

wait. wait. wait.
omg.
:D
hetalkedotme!

separate those words on top heee.

i'm so tired of being sick.
and blowing my nose.
and coughing can kill me.

we'll start of by, arsenal lost D:
was still a nice game, just frustrating.
tonight! champions league match!
arsenal vs fc porto!
2.30 am :O

going to Raub tmr.
for no reason lar.
my family and nicky's family..and i think other families also.
haven't enjoyed a good car ride for awhile :)
hope my cough goes away by then (which it won't)

went to tuition yesterday.
felt like dying, i honestly wanted to do my work properly, but was really sick.
went out to lunch with them.
walking back, it started to rain.
but who cares!
Rachel has a Jason Mraz shirt :O
i saw him! (no, not jason mraz, himmmm)

starting to worry abt worrying.
i'm actually not worried abt PMR.
and that worries me.

i know its like an overconfidence issue, which is going to backfire on me and before you know it, straight Bs!
help me!


me, clarissa jr, and danielle :D


remember to drink lots of water, take your cough medicine and lots of sleep.

No comments: