Pick Me

Monday, November 16, 2015

Love is

I have such vivid dreams.

I dreamt of  my grandparents again.

I think it's because my granma's birthday just passed, and i was spring cleaning in my room, and found lots of old stuff.

Old photos, old gifts, old letters. I kept letters that my grandparents sent to each other before they got married. Romantic max.

Its funny how sometimes when i dream of my grandparents, there's always an underlying tone of sadness, like I will know it's a dream, and that my current glimpse of them are so precious because they aren't actually around anymore.

First, I dreamt that i could revive them from the dead. and hang out with them just for a bit.

Another one was of my granma, just both of us, doing some shopping. and she was picking some batik or cloth for me, my sis and my cousin krystle. and just her voice, and how she would choose each color for us for a reason. and in the dream she kept saying that it's okay, money doesn't matter, i have nothing to lose anyway.

so heartbreaking.

i really miss them.

No comments: