Pick Me

Friday, February 13, 2015

I see fire.

I just want to complain about how unbearably painful my period cramps were today. Like level 10 on the pain scale. Like painkillers are my best friend. Like imagining my future where I have to take a day off from work just to deal with this pain. 

Whatever plans I had today just couldn't even happen on account of me needing to lie down and curse at my pillows, bolsters and soft toys. So painful to a point of lightheaded-ness. 

When the painkillers kicked in I managed to nap because, well, what else am I supposed to do. and then like clockwork 4 hours later (lol yeah I napped for 4 hours) i woke up again because my uterus just hates me. PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN

and then tomorrow will come along and the pain will be gone and I will be normal again. 

story of my life.

No comments: