Pick Me

Thursday, August 22, 2013

blank and blue.

Can't believe that I start uni in just a few days. I've been in a blissful bubble for 8 months, but life must resume.

Took the week off. Haven't had home cooked ramen in a while.

Suddenly very badly reminded of my grandparents cooking. Can no longer request for fish curry, special fried tofu, asam pork, cheesecake, everything. Such tangible memories make it especially painful you know, like grasping for thin air. Such a cliche phrase, but how else to describe it?

I realize i'm especially emotional this week, due to it being the time of the month, so a lot of things set me off easily.

Please see how silly and dramatic my emotions like to be.

Overheard a conversation of a not related aunty having to admit her mother in the hospital, who was 76 years old. Emo.

Watching adrian's videoshoot about losing a parent. Imagined my dad and uncles. Emo.

Using leftover alcohol swabs from my grandma's stash to clean some of my jewelry. Emo.

Saw an older person in a wheelchair. Emo.

Wake up. Emo.

Hahahaha.

Okay. After this week I'll be more stable. and normal. Goodness gracious.

No comments: