Pick Me

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

who's a memory hoarder?

i'm in that mood again. i guess it's getting very pathetic, even to me, but i can't help me? and there's nothing actually wrong with it,...is there? D:

i think i'm going to call it memory hoarding. or, compulsive memory hoarding.
i'm mulling over how to explain it, but i think i won't.

i'm like this now cause it's only 11.30, it's rainy, everyone's already asleep, and... i'm waiting for my hair to dry.

hmmm.
i'll try and mumble it out anyway.

it's mostly to do with guys lah. haha.

i wish someone would've told me when i was younger, about emotional ties and emotional boundaries.
at the same time, i'm glad they happened, so that i'd learn never to make the same mistake again.

yes, i'm going all self pity mode now.
my crazy hair won't dry itself! no, i don't use the hair dryer. it's still in the box, with all my handbags. why? because i'm a messy person. mmhhmm.

i've made mistakes.
seriously, future boyfriend, you make sure you get it right. no need for perfect, but not wrongly, or selfishly, or carelessly.

if i sound like a crazy 13-yr old, well then, that's prolly how my emotional state is right now.
haha.

goodnight.

No comments: