Pick Me

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

i just want you to know.

mae and i at the beach! :)
so on thursday zack, fatty and i went for the usj4 bazaar. sort of a last minute plan. and hey, i only had exams that time right? :) haha. zack had the car! :)

it was drizzling. and then raining. sigh. we bought some stuff though anyway :) then went back to debbie's house to eat. with her sisters. haha.

and then all of us sent debbie's sis to 3k. 

they could make me feel better anytime, anywhere :) i mean i love all my ex-classmates, and esp the gang, but i just feel more ngam with these two lah :)

then friday after school, zack and i went for lunch in parade. sakae sushi. hmm. it really feels weird there lor. i hate the smell and the sound there. can you believe i only worked there for 2 weeks? felt like 2 months -_-

then we walked around. hehe. and then we went to ss15 starbucks. cause cheryl was there. heh, free drink. my tall green tea cream chip with soy milk and whipped cream. yup. mmmmm.

then we drove to taylor's lakeside. why? cause i forgot where it was.
and then we went back to his house cause i haven't seen his dog in a long time :)
and then dinner at signature. then he sent me to church. so naise hor :D

after church, he fetched me again. and debbie. we went to melur to see our noobs :)
eu mun, chin hua, oliver, jx was back!, adeline, amanda, arif and the three of us lor.
OMG so fun. hahaha.

they make me so happy to see them again and at the same time so sad that we can't do this more often.
still noisy and full of nonsense. heeh :) <3

how lah to ever find people like them again? :)

then at 12 we wished debbie ho happy birthday :) with a fail cake that zack and i bought. passionfruit and mango. sounds good right? haha. only the icing was nice :/ but just eat lah!

then we left. we saw kae huey! :) like small girl. drive big car. tsk. then we made such a commotion in front of melur. sigh.

:)

saturday morning at futsal. lawrence fetched me :) haha. another awesome driver. i played like one verrrrryyyy short game only. excuses or what, but i was having stomach aches and i kept worrying about dirtying my shoes. so......

:) then yumcha lor. till 12 this time. siao. haha.
went home expecting to crash till time for youth service, but my parents. were cleaning the house -_-
so had to wash my aircon filter bla bla bla. had to lift my old ancient vacuum cleaner with one hand for like 15 minutes? my tofu muscles can't handle it.

sunday i didn't go to church. >:( why?! cause i had ANOTHER school event. too much right? seafield is mad.

though, it was a trip to klpac. :) my teman was cheryl lor :)

it's a really pretty place :) i usually dislike big groups of people i don't know well. right. and walking. and places of restriction. well, i didn't feel that there.

i felt very relaxed and fascinated the whole way :)
i think all aspects of art appeal to me :) i happy.

i came home. ate my own ramen :D cause it was too late to join the gang at nirwana right :(

i was gonna emo, cause i didn't see them :( my s.a.d. rightttt. then mae texted me that we're gonna watch captain america that night.

WHAT :D so happy. i thought it would be on thursday. and just with my family and the ng's family.
next thing i know it's on sunday night with almost 20 of us PLUS my family and the ng's family. 
awesome right?

i don't hafta to pay for my tickets >:P and mummy paid for the cushy socks i was talking abt :)

so the parents sat at the back, while we took a whole row :)

nick, me, irving, steph, jie, nat, gid, eugene, darren, and then thanks for being late to joel, boon, mae, and joseph. i really hope i didn't miss anyone out?

movie was good. omg chris evans :) and really sad too. :( it was also cold. very cold. :(

then fyi, after the credits, as in after the whole long credits, there are still extra scenes :O
yeah. you gotta wait a while.
mae and i went sampat around the cinema :)

i can't wait for the avengers.
oh, if you wanna get on my good side, try and be more knowledgeable abt the avengers. or pretend you do. especially if you're a guy. don't ask me silly things like who's this and who's that. i'm horrible like that i know.
but try and find out yourself from the other movies and the internet okay? it's real interesting i promise. 

:)

goodnight yall.
sorry if it's overly long and boring :)

No comments: