Pick Me

Friday, May 20, 2011

as we go on, we remember.


sigh. i know i sound so silly and repetitive, but I really miss my classmates :(

see. sometimes when it's you know, that time of the month, i get realllllyy emo. for no reason. it's crazy. and easily annoyed. sometimes it's not so bad, but like maybe once in three or four months, it culminates and culminates until i get frustrated with everything.

so the latest one was, frustrated with failing my driving, frustrated with form 6, frustrated with my blog, frustrated with arsenal and frustrated that i cannot see my classmates even though i miss them.

there's nothing i can actually do about driving, i have to pass eventually.
and i suppose i can get used to form 6. i don't and never did have a good mood on any early morning except saturdays, and there's no noobs to cheer me up, so i think i'm quite grumpy and unsociable in seafield.

and yeah, i privated my blog. cause i was annoyed with it. yes, an inanimate website that didn't do anything wrong, made me angry.

nothing i can do about arsenal, but to watch the last game of the season without throwing a remote at the tv. and then hope for the best for next season.

and, my classmates. i realize now how much they affect me and how school was alot better with them around.
the fact that we were, trying not to sound cliched here, a sort of family.

i never appreciated until now the amount of acceptance and belonging that comes from being in such a group of friends. everybody's equal yet everyone has their own special qualities and flaws.

i can be annoyed and grumpy all i want and yet they understand. i could be lame and messy and noisy and i bet (hope) they liked that about me.

oh you stupid internet >:( !

okay.

and then if i'm angry with one of them i can go to another. there was never really any backstabbing or fights and when there was it was because we knew that we loved each other enough to make up and say sorry.

okeh. i know i'm being ridiculous and i promise this is my last wimpy post about them.

and i am angry at them because we don't make the effort to go out. hmph.

less than three!

No comments: