Pick Me

Friday, September 10, 2010

zombies.


you know the bruno mars song, just the way you are, i mean, of course you know it. it is very osm.

i think the lyrics mean so much, for you know, just a pop song.

i think if a guy (that can sing, and sings well :D) sang that to me i will just melt, of course, he has to sing it with sincerity.

because telling me i'm perfect just the way i am, and you think i'm fine despite all my imperfections, so far, is something only God has done for me.

i am pretty and i know it :) just, sometimes, i know i look very retarded too, cause my default neutral face, is an angry, annoyed face.

that is why people tell me i look hostile and unfriendly all the time.

i don't like my single eyelid, yeah only on my right eye cause my left eye is fine.
but both eyes, still small.

and i don't like my lack of eyelashes. and they are short also.

i don't like my porous skin. especially on the nose, and areas surrounding it.

i don't like my hairy knuckles.

i don't like my short, fat calves. and my thunder thighs.

i don't like my feet. they are large. like duck feet.

and my tummy.

and my hips. very wide. when i give birth, they will just slide right out.

and i don't like my white hair.

HOWEVER :)

there's alot of things i love about myself.

i love my hair. it's long and voluminous, and its smooth, and straight, yet when i want it to be wavy, i can :)

i love my...teeth? never needed braces babes. and my lips cause they're not too thin and not to puffy. i know this sounds like nonsense. but for real, they. are. nice.
you know some people have flat lips, or fish lips, and lips that stick out too much, or not at all.
i think mine are perfect. i should stop peeling and biting them.

i love my shoulders. and my collar bone. hahahahaa.

i love my legs too, in a way. i mean, they could be a whole lot shorter?

and yeah that's about it.

i know, this post annoys me too. and i almost don't wanna post it.

it's the culture anyway, nowadays.

like, i look at megan fox and feel inferior too.

i know how to be content with how i look, but sometimes some people, even some people you know, are that much more good looking.

and you go like warggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh.

wtv.

i am pretty :D

btw. i love charmaine.

No comments: