Pick Me

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

i'll love you twice as much tomorrow (L)

hey hey :)

so mssd is over.
i regret like crazy for not giving it 100% effort, i feel like it was such a waste of time. it makes me think of other people you know i know i'm better than the average person, and i think the commitment you put in training and the sacrifice and guts it takes to compete in a district level is tiada bandingannya.

i would say overall, i am more sad than happy. sad i didn't do well, didn't do my best, wasted all my time and screwed my march exam.

but i can also be happy :) i got a nice tan, toner legs, koku points, there is no other experience that i'm ever gonna get like this, and there's nothing like screaming GO KANTHA!!!!!!!!!!!! with the rest of the olahraga. don't forget the free shirts, free bags, free kfc, free mcD, free 100 plus, and i think that's it :) free water, but that's expected right?

and i am sick talking about it also. this is my sum up. janganlah tanya saya lagi.

so in the future, i can show this to my kids. MAN are my kids gonna be athletes in the future i tell you. i don't care. i'm going to be a horrible pressurizing and pushy mom forcing my kids to do well. :) and hopefully a supportive husband with awesome genes. hah. not oliver.

so just to let all you twelveans know, there is gonna be a talent search this year, and soon too, after the march holidays :) its gonna be big okay? and anyway, i'm one of the organisers, so duh it will be awesome :)

sigh. i am staying to watch arsenal vs porto, i tell you, if we lose this and tak masuk ecl, i will mengamuk and show my mean face in school tmr. okay? gar. plus the lack of sleep all also :)

i can't wait for boot camp heee again, and i really want to shop.

*alot of photos in my camera not uploaded, even my sis can't be bothered. haha.

see you.

i love explorers :) and charmaine.

No comments: