Pick Me

Monday, November 17, 2008

make me say your name :D

wey.

hi :D

my internet's been insane since the lightning struck my phone line.
so i've been stuck with photoshop and the sims.

we'll start with wednesday.
so bored again.
so we watched the little mermaid 1 & 2, and cinderella 3.
so i feel like i need a fairytale ending as well...
vanessa came and brought her mini dog whats the name again?
uh, megan.
freaking cute.

i didn't go to damn prefect games thing.
don't ask why.
still abit bummed.
felt so miserable on that friday morning.

saturday!
i slept around 2 in the morning.
woke up at 5 for morning prayer.
(where people take pics, not pray :p)
then went for futsal.

the kajang guys came this week :)
alot of them weyh.
so we split into 4 teams.
more than 20 people larh.
and, i got hammereddddd.

tertripped sam, and got a blue back on my calf.
could barely dance in the night later.
and then some idiot kicked the ball to my thighs there?
i just found another blue black there.

and then kena on my stomach also o.O
haha everyone's so worrieedd haha.
i think i cried.
it hurt that bad.
but it's so, weird, crying in the midst of so many guys lar :O

then went to lawrence's house to bathe, ate some secret recipe cheesecake and watched friends.

then walked to s.parade with jess.
got my orange nail polish finally!
and then mcD's.

worker's conference was so tiring somehow.
and then for abt 5 minutes i couldn't stop laughing.
too tired adi.

and then dance practice!
we finally got the bridge, and parts of the verse.
super tired, thought i can go home and blank out, but um.
arsenal vs aston villa.

*hangs head down*
they lost.

went to sleep, but spent half an hour trying to get my bolster out of the cover.
so i slept at...3?
and wasn't feeling very well, stomach pain lol from the futsal..

thats very little lah, compared to my 12 hour sleep in the weekdays.
i died on sunday morning.

danielle's mom bought us nasi lemak for breakfast!
and slept again before service.

slept during service.
sorry.

so super tired.

checked the new care-mart out!
awesome :)

today!
went to danielle's house.
with jess, jamie, aski..and uh, yeah.
fun.

monopoly!
monopoly!

super rich again haha!

then we ate lunch at that hong kong-ey place, not bad weyh.
not many pics though.

am home now, finally can go online and, i'm so happy cause u know what?


ashwin nicholas oon got me this!

um, coincidence.
you know my other nicholas?
nicholas ng?
also got me an arsenal keychain last year.
and this oon got me one as well.

haha!
i am good to the nicolases of the world!

ps: oon, stick to nic, or ashwin, cause it's so confusing my c-box.
and how to pass it to me lar :p


No comments: