Pick Me

Thursday, October 23, 2008

i still try holding on to silly things.

i had a weird dream involving orphans, Giant, and turtles.
lol.


i did nothing again for the whole day.
woke up late, due to that weird dream.
had a breakfast of bread and that sambal thingy.
mad right? it was so spicy i drank 2 cups of cold water.
cleared my flu like that (imagine 'snap')

wasted another 4 hours of my life watching the champions league matches of chelsea and liverpool.
downright boring, if you asked me.
not that you are.
you're all man u fans anyway.
i'm going to get sick of football if i keep watching it like this.

i lied down on the couch the whole day, and surprisingly, no massive headache.
this means i'm healthier.
:D

but i'm very sleepy all the time.
not tired, sleepy.

i desperately wanna go shopping.
i haven't even seeeeeen a freakin mall for like, a month or so.
not like i'm being a spoiled brat, but malls are so awesome la.

yeah and i painted my nails. red :)
i think i'm gonna paint them every week.
depends on school as well.


i miss my gorgeous long hair wey.

somebody just spoiled my already spoilt mood.

No comments: