Pick Me

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

aoefrunLOVEproughnejfik

i just got a shock of my life!
its a real happyfying one.
i cant even think of an emo title like always.
=D x 100000000
i dont even think its real!
maybe i'm delusional!
im so scared to check again cause then it might be gone!
GONE!
omg its still there kill me im so bloody happy over one itty bitty thing how miserable and pathetic am i omg i think i shall drown myself in music again yeah im gonna do that timbaland here i come
im stiill gaping pathetically at it.

so my life isnt the most awfullest ever.
i should stop comparing it to other people.

if it wasnt for that tiny thing there, you just THINK what kind of post I'll be posting man.
it'll be really emo and i hate alot of people and you people are psychologically retarted (WHICH YOU STILL ARE) and why one earth you all are so darn sensitive.
oh well.

=D
photoshop!
this one wont be so nice.
i just wanna show how i feel.
ok..dont have..too busy lol
another day ok?
not like u all care anyway.
see ya =D

2 comments:

jessytheklchic said...

where's the pic? =[

Anonymous said...

In theory I' d like to write like this too - taking time and real effort to make a good article... but what can I say... I procrastinate alot and never seem to get something done.