Pick Me

Thursday, October 11, 2007

a year, a length of hair and a red ago

dont mind the title.
so i havnt been online in a while..
i mean i have..but not in friendster or here.
and it seems pretty dead here anyway...
=D
kinda my fault i guess...
anyway..the reason i dont emo on my blog so much anymore is cause i have found people to tell all my crap to!
and they rock!
they actually care....
i actually like people...
not so misanthropic after all eh...
its because i'm a positive person...

i know i used to be different..
buttttt
i found out that people react positively to positive people and positivity but react negatively to negative people and negativity...
hehe
trying saying that realll fast muahaha..
ok..
i have to go study
*damm*
geo somemore...
ish.
i shall nvr be a geologist.




this is ng againnnn..
i actually dont wanna put his pic here..but he asked me too.
and he asked me to say something nice..
which is hard...
okay la..he looks better than me..
i look blur with the drums.
heee.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you laura appreciate it.. but u really look blur wei...



NICK

Laura C. said...

youre welcome!
and thanks???