Pick Me

Saturday, September 22, 2007

when their together...


ok..bitter post alert.

i dont think YOU should be anywhere near me.
in fact, if you're not gonna do anything just TELL ( shout, scream, yell, whisper, write, sms, email, or you know, something you haven't really tried, like TALKING!!)
yes, tell me!
then we can allll move on from this disastrous episode of my life ok?
instead of dragging it on for what it feels like forever...
i mean...the false hope is really degrading to a person =(
ok..maybe u have insecurity issues too..
but be a MAN for goodness sake!
theres only so much a teenage girl can take ya know?

but i know its fun =D
quite fun...i guess..
if u call depression fun...


anyway...phew...i got that off now =D


click on it for a better view!
class photo!
its funny how beginning of evry year i hate my class but then towards the end i love it instead?
to put aside my pride for a while,
i think the guys in my class are funny...
but they can still suck sometimes!

No comments: