Pick Me

Thursday, August 30, 2007

::no secrets to reveal::

GUESS WHAT?


its my 100th post!
i know this isnt much of an accomplishment, but for me it is!
it shows that i have managed to stick to this blog.
and i probably will for a long time.
so.
this special post come with my new layout.
if u dont like it, i dont care cause i do.
so
i shall be posting about...
what else other than about ME!
i'm gonna tell you stuff that i like.
=D
ok?

*i like drawings of stick-people than drawings of normal people*

*i like running*
*i like football*
*i like doing random things ( but its who i do them with that matters)*
*i like photoshop*
*i like putting smileys in msn, smses and here =D*
*i like surprises*
*i like taking pictures*
*i like deep conversations*
*i like complimenting people*
*i like insulting people XD but i never mean it*
*i like my bolster*
*i like my hair*
*i like adidas*


*i might love spongebob =P*

so hey!
this is my post!

and hey. did i tell u i LOVE my friends?
(pictures like shit..but since its a special event=p)

yee wan hammy me

me brenda

aski una me

janice me cheryl

everybody else!
(you cant see anything =C)
(click on the picture and it becomes big!!)

No comments: