Pick Me

Sunday, June 24, 2007

if u ever change your mind...

the current love of my life...

arent they beautiful??
my adidas originals =D

if u see me in church not wearing them, its prolly cos its kinda hot to wear them cos i hate wearing socks...

tupidd jeremy stepped on my shoes b4..

and u know what?

today..in the meeting, we had to exchange shoes!
so...i had to exchange with chewie and some guy named chris...
they had HUGE (and ugly) shoes...
i was kinda scared they would damage my shoes..

hee.
ben lim had to wear una's shoes.

sad that 'somebody' couldnt be there...



dont u guys think were to young to love?
do we know what love is actually like?
i mean the bf-gf kinda love...
like..i dont get it when i see people around my age professing their utmost love for someone who they themselves know that they will prolly never even remember each other after high school...

im crapping i know...
maybe i ought to try it out and see if it has the same effect on me...
who to try on?

1 comment:

chewie™ said...

chris's shoes were like... they look not fit for a gold haired king!