Pick Me

Friday, April 13, 2007

u promised not to fadeeeeeee away.

i like talking to jen wen.
well..today we talked about rights..

who gave rights?
i mean..usually the government and stuff lah..
but how about other rights?

who gave u the right to be angry?
who gave u the right to judge?
who gave u the right to be happy?
why am i talking about rights anyway?
we are all inhumane evil people that dont give a damn about anything..

anyway..
i learned that me and jen wen are sort of depressed about the same thing..


im depressed cause my brain is conflicting and ambivalent and contradicting itself and it cant make up its mind..
its slowly processing stuff because i cant find out why im so sad about certain things so i break down stuff one by one and then think about all the pros and cons and whether or not it will affect me very deeply or something..
thats why i stare into space alot..
if u see me dreaming or just staring into space , im possibly doing just that and u shouldnt bother me cos then most probably i dont have a conclusion on how to classify it yet...

and then theres the worries.
which largely consists of homework and when to wash my hair.
and i should really vaccuum my windows.



so am i still waiting for this world to stop hating

2 comments:

chewie™ said...

seems fun and meaningful, u noe.. to stare into space for that reason. but pls dun do that so often! it depresses d people aound u too! i mean. me. hehe

Laura C. said...

fun? well..maybe lah..
and uh..why should it affect anyone or uh..u?