Pick Me

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

then you go and cut me down.

my mouse is screwed.
or screwing.
its wireless ya know.
maybe its running out of battery?

but its infuriating to try to move around a laggy lethargic mouse tell me you won't be so annoyed you could throw it.
and because its wireless, you can :)

i tried plugging in my old mouse, didn't work, so i'm navigating with the keyboard now :D
oh no, its not a nice thing D:

so, instead of being so annoyed, i'm doing one thing that doesnt require a mouse, blogging :D

NOT: facebook

yeah like i said yesterday,
i don't really like all the lifeless people on facebook doing lifeless things like mafia wars and texas hold em or whatever,
but i'm becoming like one.

addicted to buying people lah, and earning money.

anyway.
if i weren't a moron prefect, i'd skip the whole week of school.

but i am some moron prefect, so i'm being responsible and all.

and its not like we don't have fun in class :D
i think i've had my fair quota of laughing today.

shit that adeline.

me and db :D
i look like a nerd.

No comments: