Pick Me

Monday, May 25, 2009

sometimes its gonna rain.

i bloody hate the weather.
i'm just sitting here, and sweating like a pig.

and in school!
cow man, the baju kurung also hot.

thank goodness exam's over and we don't have to study in this condition.
yes?

and i like being so free.
but my sleeping hours kinda off though.

and since i'm so free, i went through my archives again, to read my old posts.
i know i've changed a lot lah.

like, 2007, how can you all stand me wey?
always depressed, and talking about depression.
and always got guy to talk about.

2008 was full of pmr crap, every post also procrastinating.
and i was always sick, always had flu.
and i thought i wasn't whiny.

goodness.
but then besides that, i've decided i am a very appealing person :D
and it compensates for all the crap i put.

i'm swearing less on my blog too.
not that i was swearing alot to begin with.

i realize nowadays i also post more about events, and what i do.
i didn't last time.
no, its not like i have more events than last time, i just seem to make it more of a point to tell you all.

and i post alot about my football too!
reminds me how much i like it :D

and, the seasons over now.
what to do?
haiyo.
last game to watch: mu vs barca
you all should know which one i hope DOESNT win.

conclusion: i like myself.

and congrats to steph, paulina, and vania :)

wth i'm like some noob on facebook now.
i'll be less lifeless, i promise.

No comments: