Pick Me

Thursday, February 19, 2009

i don't wanna lose you, nowwwwwww.

puma!

hello! and happy the day after ashwin nicholas oon's birthday :)

that boy is retarded i tell youu. but in a nice, lame way :)
i've been in the same class as him for form 2 and 3....
uh, he likes green o.o

anyway.
i'm so tired. i skipped training today, and then stayed home and do work lah what else.
but while lunch, we watched bedtime stories, which is actually ugh boring.

i did my moral essay! (first time doing moral homework) and my rumusan! (first time ever passing up a somewhat complete bm book) and i did my bits of my bm folio ( first time it looks like i can finish not last minute)
i feel asleep on the table, thank goodness i had a pillow with me cause i was drooling like a dog there and you know G1 pen ink ain't waterproof hor.

and why am i here?
if i'm so busy why can i still update my blog every now and then?

because lah need to menenangkan minda and me-release-kan stress right.
mm.

ahlabu arsenal!

my stomach is in knots and i feel like throwing up and i bet i release ridiculous amounts of adrenaline (and i wonder why i haven't pee-d in my pants yet) everytime i think about mssd.
i'm so worried okay!

i'm gonna failll haiyo.
and picture day is on mssd also, me! no class picture! wargh!


this is chewie. this is aski.

No comments: