Pick Me

Thursday, July 17, 2008

keep that breathless charm

i have exactly 999 unread emails in my inbox.
send me one more and it might just explode.
but it's not like emails mirror your social status or anything.

most of it is Friendster birthday and applications crap and my Facebook super pokes.
and then a lil bit of spam, STUPID chain mails, my everyday calvin and hobbes comic strip, and the one's Samuel sends to everyone abt what's happening on Saturday :D

occasionally there are nice mails. but its hard to see them cause i kinda ignore everything that doesn't have the 'attached' logo on it.
which usually means church admin stuff. i like those.

ok.
updates.

*i've uploaded more photoshop brushes!they are nice. but its not like i have the time to create my wonderful works of graphic. may i say art?

*i skipped two days of school this week and i've never been better :)
yes. i was sick for two and a half days this week.

*i have a small cut on my nose from blowing my nose too much.
ya know, tissue and friction.

*all my latih tubi results have sucked so far.
(hey remember PMR???!!??)

*i found my Mp4. i just charged it overnight and it bloody told me it has no battery. wth ciplak.

anyway. today.
OMG there were NOT 1 but 2 fire drills today.
like whoa.
it took about 2 hours i guess? i don't know. i remember we didn't do much work today.
anyway, the bomba bomba people gave fire demos. and gawd fire extinguishers don't taste nice. don't smell nice. and. they make your eyes tear up.

i have to go study now.
i must say i feel like eating a cold raspberry and chocolate frozen yogurt bar. with blueberiess.




my babe brenda wong is back/coming back to Malaysia!

No comments: