Pick Me

Saturday, July 19, 2008

and I'm torn to do what I have to.

argh.
i haven't been free on a Saturday evening in a while.
i do NOT like the feeling.

i wanna go somewhere.
I'm trying my best not to show m pissy face.
so, i've subjected myself to One Republic & Dashboard Confessional, Blogger, Photoshop, Sejarah, and later, night at the museum or something.
might skip dinner. no mood to eat.

well. i have a problem with everything.
i can find no fault in my 2 favorite bands. its just i can't make it blasting loud. parents have ears.

my internet is connecting and disconnecting here and there.

my Photoshop, has somehow decided to reset itself.
yeah everything.
so i don't have my old settings.
and have to reload ALLLLLL my brushes again.
crap la.
it's gonna take hours.
(if i could give a more displeased face)

I'm actually looking forward to studying later.
i just don't think i will.
you know, lack of willpower.

and hey. saturday night movies.
with...myself.
and mummy?

i just don't feel nice la now.
like suddenly only.


No comments: