Pick Me

Monday, February 17, 2014

Valentines passes me by again for the 20th time



NO DATE. So it's just me.

It happens to be a particularly quiet vday this year. Maybe it's the timing being near cny, or on a busy friday, or if I'm just meant to be FOREVER ALONE.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm not complaining, I'm not one of those bitter single people. You don't have to be on either end of the crazy scale whether you absolutely love or hate valentines day. I lean more towards the day being just another good reminder to appreciate your partners and be thankful for having someone to love you. I'll get there one day :)

Going through the awkwardness of last years valentines, and in previous years there were small things like hugs, or cupcakes or wishes, this year was absolutely quiet. D: yea.

I had a few friends getting into new relationships (the proper way) and one couple even got engaged and I'm just thinking, how much more mature I'd have to be to get into a relationship.

I'm so sien with posting about this suddenly. hahaha.
bai.

No comments: