Pick Me

Friday, October 16, 2009

baby i love you, baby i need you, i gotta have you, can't be without youuuuuu

yay i'm back online!
my title was talking about my internet :) haha no lah, just that song is playing now, and it will grab your attention.

yesterday i marah sangat cause i wanted to go online but the internet got some weirdo problem.

i'm sure this blog has dropped off your radars, sigh. i haven't not updated for this long ever.

but this is just for today...and maybe one more day in this 5 day break. yes, my DARN exam is now pushed further, till the 26th of October. that is 4 weeks long kay.haiyo.

lucky there's this holiday in between.

and i miss football too, this is crazy. two weeks? and ps: am NOT going to care about fantasy football, why ruin the experience?

need to clean my room after exam.its disgusting. even for me.

so so, how was my papers?

english, bm, maths, and est all okay :)
moral, i memorised enough, and i guess it was okay?
add maths? like every term lah, scared silly until cant even do composite functions, but can do crap questions like rate of change lah?
physics was ok.
i thought my chem was gonna suck, cause i gave up, cause its not fair, my hateful teacher tak ajar semua pun.......
but it was okay, i mean, i expected it to be worse, but i'm positive i can get 40+ haha.

get readehhhh.


ooh.
miley cyrus song is bimbo sangat, i thought she changed...
and ahem ' why should you buy the gold disc, original disc, and not the purple disc, dvd-r?'
hmm :)


ahhhh my mad sister watching transformers 2, i dowan, i planning to watch on the 26th ;) need to go up and study bio before i get plastered to the tv.

ps, i love my class, they is awesome.


No comments: