Pick Me

Thursday, April 9, 2009

only you.

yo :)
happy rhys lee's birthday today...
i haven't actually wished him yet haha.
i'll do it by tmr lah lol

rhys, is a good person.




anyway.
i'm like so sick of homework lah.

this has not been a good week at all.
firstly, i lost my 2 black G2 pens. haiyo. again.

and then that stupid lady bothering us on monday and tuesday morning.

and then bad news about my granpa.

and then i forgot to bring my est books on monday, even though i carried everything downstairs but then after that i don't know what happened.
and then on tuesday? i packed all the right books, but brought all the wrong books.
then i left the books in school, and realized my homework was inside :(

and not to mention alot of stressing about the twelvean's talent search.

and charmaine's missing. has anyone see her?

and more.

good things: i've made new friends :) and gone closer with others.
my class is still fun.
he talked to me :D
haha.
and, i hope my saturday plans go through :)

and and and arsenal vs villareal!
i watched the first half, and slept the whole second half and missed the awesome goal D:
like, goal of the season or what :D

hehe.

the cho dai di gang.
and may 1st!

No comments: