Pick Me

Saturday, April 25, 2009

now if he does it like this.

i gotta do a fast one here...
hey everyone :D

oo someone just rang my doorbell..


anyway.
yesterday i went to panda's church with, panda, zach, janice, wen jun, roland and shen yi.
4e invades fga lol.

then after everything, roland's mom gave me, wen jun and shen yi a ride home.
we wanted to walk lah
i wanted to show them it only takes 15 minutes to walk to my house from usj 11.
haha but they're such wimps i tell you.
its late lah, my mother will slap me lah haha...


k, may 1st is 6 days away ;)


irene....


[edit]
heya!

3 days more! waha.

anyway, happy sweet 16 mr afiq nazar.
know you for about 4 years now, and its happyfying seeing your face every morning at role call :)

and then arsenal must be the greatest thing we share in common, hi 5 :D

speaking of which, fabby scored 2!
seeing his name on the score sheet is a good feeling, i think he deserves it ;)


how was class today darling?
okay lah.
adeline adeline.
aiyoh.

and and, mm, stupid eu mun :D :D

i tell you i went through so much trouble to find out my add maths homework only to totally not do it.
and then today my bm teacher fat pei hey again, so we must hantar a complete tatabahasa book, which i dont even have by tmr, so get ready lah tmr i'll be zooming :D

i'm in a good mood?
i did physics again today, and actually read up some bio yesterday.
yay.

and and i really wanna change my blogskin too, i think its gonna be magnificent...
but i guess i'll do i around holidays there lah.

i feel like this post is supermessy loh.
but wth lah.


haha see ya!
my gawd may 1st :D

oh oh: you know zach and i had a thing for each other in std 6? haha. at least we got guts to admit it now!
kao oo!
:D

No comments: