Pick Me

Sunday, April 5, 2009

dear.

i'm so sick of photoshop for now.
i don't want to do work anymore.

damn.
my room is so messy, i have clothes in my bookshelf okay, and books all over the floor.
and then so much homework, i think, i don't know, i can't remember.
and i don't want to worry about that other thing anymore.

argh.
and my stupid nose ah.
been running all saturday long, and at least its gone, for now.

i tell you about my weekend lah.
friday, after school, we went to adeline's house, to celebrate her's and eu mun's birthday.
lazy to upload pics now lah.

and then saturday morning, had to go to school for some ceramah for prefects.
and then i went home, and my nose was like horrible.

then in 365 also, i felt so sick lah.

then today, after service, had my meeting, and then went to lunch with them, at taipan.
haha got more than 20 people.

and then i came home and have been doing the photoshop till now, and i'm so sick of it.

btw, my daddy bought a new computer flat screen lcd :)
its very nice, and althought stuff look abit penyet, its much clearer, especially when u need to see clothes online, and you can see black and dark stuff better.
haha.

i need money D:

aiyah.
i need to plan for this saturday.

wargh.

No comments: