Pick Me

Monday, December 15, 2008

that's what i get for wishful thinking ;p

um :D
i know you all that know that i'm happy :)

i will still post abt the last 2 weeks and all.
but eee my weekend!
:)

saturday is futsal, church, dance practice, and dinner.
and then! my birthdayyyy :D

actually that joycelyn chan wished me first hehe.
must mention the birthday song from daniel mah, orient, and prem..
and everything else..

my daddy wished me when i was still half sleeping, and o.o he did it again this morning as he gave me an angpao...

at church, jess belanja-ed me some (not really nice hahaha) tasting nasi lemak for breakfast...
er then uh, you know, church o.o

and then the dance audition, i tak buat warm up so like, up, bicep crams and such B-D
but yay it was good except for the serious expressions on our faces which is wrong considering we should all be happy for christmas :D

and then we went to pyramid!
an all girls thing..
i, aski, una, joycee, yi jan, joycelyn, jess, johanna, and irene che.

ate a wendy's and then split up to bolt and quantum of solace.
then jess belanja me again at baskin robbins, peanut butter chocolate!

walked around here and there and took pictures (haha that irene che)

went home at abt 7.

then dinner with my parents at parade, sakae sushi.
the standard there like so lame adi.

and then went home.
and and and!
one of the best parts of my day,
(must remember this ok?)

after my bath and stuff, thinking my bday would end so fizzingly in front of the tv watching pirates, erm erm,

the guys came to my house :D
walking down the street singing happy birthday to me!
erm, joseph (yang memandu), joel, lawrence, rhys, sean, ryan huo, and julian han actually came to my house man.
at like 11ish?

(apparently adrian yap, kyle and the other ryan were supposed to come also)

then they came with the cake (which they finished themselves :D)

and a present :)

and i'm in my pyjamas all...

so thanks lah everyone :) for everything :)


i want my banquet nite pics!


tuition buddies :)

1 comment:

jessytheklchic said...

wow... the guys...
unbelievable... =)