Pick Me

Friday, July 25, 2008

it was a long and dark december

btw, i forgot to tell you all.
i won scrabble :D

well. I, of course, didn't expect to win la.

every class, form 3-5 sent one rep.
3c loves me :D

alot of people say i could win. even ppl i didn't know. but yay!

so i got first place!
i beat all the scary chun form 5s form 4s!
i was the only form 3 in the finals hehe.

i got lucky.

and my goodness my hands were shaking when we were playing you know.
the finals were damn like, official.
damn nervous.
and pressure! you ppl all came to bug me summore. lol.
you know, thanks mun chun for just being there.



and no, it ain't nerdy.

well. i got to skip bm, and bi.
but had to skip rehat.
and a period of science.

lol i went back to class right, i didn't even wish teacher i just knocked and *big smile* 'i won!!'
i was like high.
i interrupted the Malays' presentation.
soz.

you know what's weird?
Adam was like "you use what shampoo ar? rejoice ar?"
random right?
and he wished me good luck too!
:)

No comments: