Pick Me

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

you know it's never gonna be that simple

the feeling of desperation.
makes you wanna hurry your ass up.

sorry haven't been online in a while.
actually, no, not sorry.
i've been spending more quality time on tv, and by goodness, STUDYING.
yeah.

so, Heroes sudah habis.
=(
i can be like you people, download other shows from various unprotected websites and waste my time and spoil my eyes, but, i dont mind waiting for all the stuff to just appear on tv.
and i'm not one to invite viruses in anyway.

anyway. lil miss perasan here has decided, to not cut her hair till next year.
WOAH NEXT YEAR??
yeah.
a whole year.
i love my hair that much man.

my limewire has turned pink!!!

=)
now, to balance out the girlyness here,
laura shall watch the 2.30 am arsenal vs liverpool match later.
honestly, im SCARED out of my wits.
wondering if it'll be tears of distraught or tears of joy.


cousins eh.

just a lil update on my life la k.
btw, stupid midori.
=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool picture! =)

danielle