Pick Me

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

get outta my head

hey ya!
skipped school.
who wants to spend all that wasted time being unproductive?
plus, its HOT.
stupid weather.
will be going to tuition later.
i'm trying to quit my last minute pre-exam cramming.
im going to study. and study. and study.

there'll be barbecue at nicky ng's house tonight.
we're in charge of marshmallows :D
then tmr going to joel's house.
:)
then possibly going out with jen wen.
then, come home, ANDDDD.......
STUDY SOME MORE!

i changed my windows. (i read this back, and it sounded wrong. so i mean my Windows XP theme)
i now made it all green, blue, and brown.
its VERY nice mind you.
my blog shall soon follow suit but maybe sometime later.
i still like mangoes.

oh yeah, my com is okay now. heeeee.
so, PICTURES :D

some other time.
lunch now.
remind me to charge my camera.
then there'll be more pictures for you guys okay?

however, i would think just a nice post was good enough.

ciao!

No comments: