Pick Me

Friday, February 15, 2008

feeling alright.

so.
im in abit of a sentimental mood.
spoilt by stupid alerts that i have some stupid infected emails.

anyway.
i was thinking of a few people.
but i dont wanna name them out lah.

so.
i couldnt pick whats songs to play from my limewire.
so i just, picked songs based on artists names, which the first alphabet is same as the few people i was thinking of.
it helped alot =)

so.
i picked
Laguna Beach Soundtrack- Five times august - perfectly
Beyonce - Woman like me
Corinne Bailey Ray - Like a star
Rihanna ft. JayZ - Umbrella
Hanson - Penny and me

nah.
L, B, C, R and H
oklah.
L is for me.
cause im so full of myself
XD
you can go figure out the other 4.
one of them didnt come to school today.
haix.


in my opinion, a very nice pic =D


No comments: