Pick Me

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Señora Laura es muy hermosa

that means laura is beautiful XD

its in spanish.thanks the afiq nazar who so deaaarlyy sucks.

La signora Laura è molto bella ( Italian)
Madame Laura est très beau(French)
A senhora Laura é muito bonita(Portuguese)

so anyway.CAMPS OVER.
= (
no more awesome sermons.
no more stuff from my angel.
no more talks with my roommate.
no more awesome worships.
no more games.
no more ordering people around.
no more la.
but at the same time,
no more stress of being late for sessions.
no more banquet nite and variety nite worries.
no more sandy salty sardiney flourey clothes.
no more sandy bathroom.
no more cold nights.
no more weird insects.
no more running around for lost and founds.
no more running to una's room for all my stuff.
no more water deprivation.(cause the water supplier thingy is allllll the wayyyy THERE)


AND i have a sunburn.
face la mostly.
and surprisingly, my shoulders...
i think i put sunblock evrywhere but the shoulders.
so it hurts like crazy.
oh, and must refrain from slapping them guys in the back cause they are ALL sunburnt.
they arent vain/smart enough to put sunblock.
only that weirdo joel han.


leg and butt muscles still hurt like crazy.
the stairs to the beach are really a long way down.
ish.


btw.dont calll my hp yarh.
sms can edi.
call my house phone.
cause IM SO STUPID i left my charger in my dorm.
and my shampoo and body wash.
i knew something like this would happen.

last year, i forgot my shoes you know.

lalala
pictures soon!




No comments: